We strive to provide all our clients with the best quality metal roofing products in the industry. Our metal roofing systems have been extensively used in a wide range of applications, including residential homes, cottages, pool houses, gazebos, garages and more. We offer the perfect roofing solution for a variety of needs and back it with a 50 year warranty.
The Ironclad Solution for Your Home
Durable, Lightweight, and Dependable
Metal Roof Products
The Tuscan Metal Panel from Ironclad is durable, lightweight, and dependable. It has a traditional look, giving it an aesthetically pleasing appearance that looks great on traditional and modern homes alike. It is ideal for a variety of residential applications, including new builds or re-roofing.
Metal Roof Maintenance
Our metal roofs are resilient and durable. They require some simple maintenance to keep them looking and performing their best. Completing these tasks will ensure long lasting life for your Tuscan roof.
- Clean off dirt, stains, and any other harmful elements
- Clear out the gutters and drains, removing leaves and debris
- Remove anything that may have gotten stuck
- Cut back branches and remove sticks that can scratch the roof
- Do a quick check for damage
Metal Roof Colours
Colour Options & The Best Use for Each Colour
We have a variety of unique colours to help you achieve your desired aesthetic including:
It goes well with nearly every architectural style and any other colours on your home or property. It also absorbs heat, keeping your home warmer in the cool months.
It tends to look great with lighter coloured homes such as beige, cream, or white.
Picks up the colouring and pairs well with brick homes.
A bold colour that makes your home stand out.
Will look beautiful on wooden homes and log cabins.
Things to Consider When Selecting Your Roof Colour
- Complementary Colours – Select an option that matches the tones in the surrounding landscape, your home, or the neighbourhood.
- Climate – The weather conditions where you live can impact the best roofing choice for you. For example, darker roofs are a good choice for homes in Ontario as we experience cold winters.
- Lighting Conditions – Browse the colour options at different times. One that you love on a cloudy day may look different under direct sun or at night, so select a colour that appeals to you in various conditions.